home riskmanagement vessel infotables faq contact
UPDATED: 5/7/05

Documentation Services

Initial Documentation Service:

Renewal Service: The certificate of documentation must be renewed on an annual basis.

Cancellation Service: Request removal of documentation for a vessel. This is often required when a change of ownership is taking place.

Changes to Certificate of Documentation :
  • Vessel Name
  • Hailing Port
  • Owners Address
  • Operating Endorsements
  • Vessel Specifications
We prepare all of the necessary documents to be executed by all parties involved with the transaction.

All documents are then filed with the U.S. Coast Guard along with the applicable fees. (fees paid to the U.S.Coast Guard are non-refundable)

We obtain your official number and Certificate of Documentation (COD).

Certificate of Documentation is delivered to you as proof of U.S. Registry.


Mortgage Services:
  • Preparation and filing of a preferred mortgage, if a lender is involved.
  • Preparation and filing of a satisfaction of mortgage.
  • Preparation and filing of a Bill of Sale.
  • Abstract of title (request abstract of title)
Glossary of Terms

Home | News | Import | Export | Risk Management | Vessel | Info Tables | FAQ | Contact
Please direct any comments about this site to: webmaster@skybarfarm.com
© 2005 Cambell & Gardiner