home riskmanagement vessel infotables faq contact
UPDATED: 5/7/05

  Export Consulting

Most items can be imported and exported from the United States without government approval. However, there are a some items that do require approval. Our staff will help you determine the necessary licensing that may be required to export such items in accordance with the commerce control list and any other relevant government regulations.

Export Documentation

All documents are prepared per the shippers instructions while taking into account any regulatory issues. We will also work with you to determine the country, commodity and the specific requirements that need to be met.

We will work the with the Commerce Dept. to assure all government requirements, such as Export Administration Regulations (EAR), are being met and that all necessary licensing is in place prior to shipping. If licenisng is required, we will obtain the Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) for use on all of the shipping documentation.

Certificates of Origin (C/O)

Standard certificates of origin can be prepared for all shipments. They are signed by the local chamber of commerce and notarized. For shipments to Canada and Mexico a NAFTA c/o is prepared.


Other Export Topics:

Freight Forwarding


Consular documents



Home | News | Import | Export | Risk Management | Vessel | Info Tables | FAQ | Contact
Please direct any comments about this site to: webmaster@skybarfarm.com
© 2005 Cambell & Gardiner